Maanantaina massalla - tiistaina timmisti, kuntoilun kaaos ja kosmos in English

maanantai 14. toukokuuta 2012

Even harder week ahead

Last week was exceptional from training point of view. 22k cross-country running at Monday and Sunday. 14.5 k on treadmill and about 1 h on cross-trainer. Five times in the gym (in three different gyms, actually). Total summary: over 12 hours of hard training. My weight is approaching the famous Boeing number, 74.7 kilos (165 lbs),  a proper milestone for me.

This week is going to be the "pump-week" once again. I'm probably going to to do only three hard gym sessions and some running between those days. O Captain My Captain!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Well Well...I'm having a nice piece of cake and cup of coffee for the second breakfast of this morning at work :)My explanation to myself for this behaviour is that today we'll be doing very hard session at gym. By the way I'm not even close to the famous Boeing number. With these eating habits I might face the situation that C152 cockpit will be too small for my growing body :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I just knew this! You hydro-carbonate addicted, mass-addicted, double breakfast eater! But there is a solution - for example the fuselage length of Airbus 340-600 is about 70 metres, so there is always plenty of room to adjust pilot's seat further if the stomach inflates too much.

    VastaaPoista