Maanantaina massalla - tiistaina timmisti, kuntoilun kaaos ja kosmos in English

lauantai 28. huhtikuuta 2012

It's gettin' worse

Today I went to the gym all by myself, because Pete went to up north to meditate and Timpa was hiding behind his motorcycle. I did my third routine a.k.a. biceps and chest. I did my first bench press series with 25 kilos (55 lbs) dumbbells, but then facing the fact that those were too much for me today. Biceps curls at Scott bench went better and I put 30 kilos (66 lbs) to the bar. After the routine, I ran about 6.5 km (4 ml). Perhaps I slept a little bit restless and felt rather tired during the workout. Nevertheless, I was so happy that I was able to run, without running the routine just doesn't feel powerful enough.


When I watch my stomach I can tell the muscles are there, somewhere. However, something big has to happen also with my food-related activity. There are too much stuff between the skin and the six-pack. But what you can do with all the ice cream and other summer goodies?

Our personal trainer, Johanna just sent a new workout routine for me. Instead of my previous 3-day routine, the new one has four routines. The bicep part on the 4th day looks horrible. Four hard and heavy sequential series for biceps only. Outch, but then again, that's what I asked for.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti