Maanantaina massalla - tiistaina timmisti, kuntoilun kaaos ja kosmos in English

keskiviikko 11. huhtikuuta 2012

Amsterdam-class disease

Damn. Damn and damn. Amsterdamn. Yeah, I just visited around there and now I catch a terrible flu. That's why I have to write in English, there is no need my mother to know that her middle-age son is suffering in high fever. Well, it was partly my own fault. I went to the gym at Thursday even though I felt early symptoms and also went to the stage to play some foxtrot music on Saturday. Now all I can think about is that how long I should wait before visit to the gym after the flu. In addition, there should be our pump week a.k.a. week of heavy training ahead.




Terrible. Pete, the Rautahumppa's reputation (what it might ever be) is up to you now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti